The James E.
The James E. Launched November 19, 1895 Courtesy, Gordon Scrimgeour
The James E was built for James E. Macdonald of Cardigan by Duncan MacLaren, also of Cardigan.
She was a two masted brigantine with a tonnage of 214.
All of the information on this page was given to us courtesy of the
Cardigan River Heritage Center which is Located at
4537 Wharf Road