Built in the late 1800's, the Donaldston Church stood next to the cemetery on the Donaldston Rd. The first burial in the cemetery was a gentleman by the name of Vincent Bell, February 19, 1878. Though it was originally a Methodist Church, in 1925 it bacame a member of The United Church of Canada. In the 1970's the old church was dismantled and moved off the property.
The cemetery is still very well kept to this day in its quaint treed lot in Donaldston.
|signs 003.JPG||4.79 MB|