Proprietors of Lot 32

Proprietors of Lot 32

*Information obtained map #4087 from the Public Archives and Records Office of Prince Edward Island, found at Island Imagined (http://www.islandimagined.ca/fedora/repository/imagined%3A13)

1. “William Young, Esq., Commissioner for the Sale of Lands in the West Indies, then in 1781 it was sold for arrears then restored.  In 1783 part was granted to Loyalists.  By 1806, the land was out of Young’s hands.”5  The Lot was granted to Wm. Young on the 19th August, 1769.6
2. James Curtis, D.P.M to Robert McKay – 17th November, 1781
3. Robert McKay to Walter Patterson – 28th April, 1784
4. Sherriff John Webster to John Cambridge, 20th June, 1806
5. John Cambridge to William Cave & Edward Bevan, as Trustees, 18th April, 1829
6. William Cave & others to Samuel Cunard, Lot 32 and other lands, 7th June, 1841
7. Sir Edward Cunard to Commissioner of Public Lands, 13th July 18667

In Partnership with